Mallorca is the largest of the Balearic Islands (which is part of Spain) in the Mediterannean sea, off the east coast of Spain's mainland. Mallorca offers the best of Mediteranean lifestyle. With beautiful white sandy beaches, turquoise seas, intimate coves, and a hinterland on the West/North-West Coast of spectacular scenery along the Serra de Tramuntana mountain range (a World Heritage site) -- it really is a very beautiful island !
Palma is Mallorca's regional capital and main city. Its historic architecture (epitomised by the iconic Palma Cathedral) mixes with a bustling and vibrant City life, and is a lovely city to explore. The City is also the home to the Spanish Royal Family's Summer Residence.
Palma fronts onto its huge harbour and yatch basin on the central South side of the island, and most locations around the island, are generally within 1 hour travel time of Palma. Just outside the City is Palma Internatonal Airport, one of the largest, busiest and most modern Airports in Spain, giving an excellent service to all the major cities in Europe.
The South West corner of Mallorca is the most developed areas of Mallorca, and has a full range of property types, and also a full range of towns and villages, some densely built, through to some very countrified. Some prime examples of key towns include Port Andratx, Camp De Mar, Santa Ponsa, Port Adriano, Portals Nous, amongst others. Most of these regions are surrounded by hills, with mountainous backdrop.
Along the West Coast is also the town of Port Soller, and then beautiful hillside towns such as Valldemosa, Deia, and Fornalutx. In smummary, there areas areas across the Island to suit every individual's preferences !
We feature below Mallorca Prime Homes, who are a Property Agency with a prime area specialisation of South West Mallorca. MPH is led by Marina Khitarova, whose personal drive is in Service Excellence to all MPH Clients, with special care around finding the home that best meets the Buyer's needs and helping them through all the steps in the process..
See www.mallorcaprimehomes.com or contact email@example.com or Richard at 082 570 4274.
Map and Mallorca Prime Homes overview below.
"We are a real estate agent with many years experience in sales and rentals of exclusive properties in Mallorca". Marina Khitarova is the Managing Director and is passionate about Service to her Clients.
"Our staff members are highly qualified and frequently updated in the property field. We are proud to be able to attend and assist you in different languages: English, German, Russian and Spanish."
"Our work ethic is to focus on each client and their needs, always being respectful and professional. We also offer legal assistance when buying or renting a villa, chalet, apartment or any other exclusive property in Mallorca. We can deal with all the paper work and legalities involved in property transfers.
Mallorca Prime Homes selects the most exclusive properties in Mallorca, whether they are villas and luxury houses or apartments with sea views. Mallorca is the perfect place to live as it offers a great variety of sandy beaches, rocky coves and beautiful villages in the island’s interior and along the Sierra de Tramuntana mountain range.
We offer a high standard of service with the aim of being outstanding in the property sector.
• Professionalism: We carefully select high quality and attractive properties, carrying out a personalised study adapted to your taste and budget.
• Trustworthiness: Our years of experience in the exclusive property market is our best guarantee and our client’s total satisfaction is vouchers for this.
• Quality: We have a multilingual team (English, German, Russian and Spanish) with extensive experience in the property sector. We provide a wide range of services so as to enable the purchase and rental of properties
• Excellence: Our personalised service is completely adapted to your requirements. Individual attention and hard work sets us apart from others in our field.
• Exclusivity: Each client is unique, has specific needs and deserves special attention. Our aim is to understand, adapt to and satisfy our client’s needs.
• Universality: The different cultures, languages and nationalities of our clients motivate us to understand and permanently adapt to these."